As a valued client of Cosmetic Nurse Injectors, the health and wellbeing of yourself and our people is our highest priority.
We recognise the uncertainty that coronavirus COVID-19 is causing globally, so we want to take a moment to let you know what we are doing to keep you safe while still providing you exceptional cosmetic care. We already had very high standards and safety protocols that comply with the World Health Organisation and Ministry of Health guidelines.
Since coronavirus COVID-19 we have now put in place a number of additional protocols, to create the safest environment possible and provide the best care and protection.
What are the additional things we are doing?
- Screening all clients prior to booking and attending appointments.
- Ensuring that our nurses and practice team are well and asking them to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Maintaining safe social distances, including in our waiting rooms and reception areas.
- We already have best practice infection control and sterilisation protocols but we have put even greater emphasis on this.
- Implementing additional and more frequent cleaning measures for our common areas using medical grade disinfectant.
- Protecting ourselves and others by practicing good hygiene at all times, including strict hand hygiene measures, using anti-bacterial liquid before, during and after every treatment.
- Offering hand sanitiser in our reception area for all our visitors to use.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest advice from the New Zealand Government and updating our Response Plan in accordance with that advice.
- All business-related international travel and non-essential domestic travel has been stopped.
What you can do to help
If you have an upcoming appointment with one of our Nurses, you can help by following these simple guidelines.
Please inform them if you have returned from overseas travel at any time in the 14 days’ prior to your appointment, or have been in close contact with someone that has returned from travel overseas.
Please call us to discuss your appointment options if you are feeling unwell and have flu-like symptoms (such as a sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, or a fever of at least 38oC), or you have been in close contact with someone who has been suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 or who has recently travelled overseas.
Let’s stay safe together
We understand that these are unprecedented times we are living in and an evolving situation. We would like to thank you for working with us so we can continue to provide safe cosmetic care together. Staying healthy and well is even more important in these times and we are committed to doing absolutely everything we can to provide the best care and protection for your peace-of-mind.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming appointment in relation to COVID-19, please contact your Cosmetic Nurse Injector directly.